ComXo Ltd takes the privacy rights of customers and users of its websites and services very seriously and seeks to ensure the highest standards of compliance with UK Data Protection Laws and Regulations. We have an up-to-date entry on the Data Protection Register. This can be seen at www.ico.org.uk.
- Your Data
- “Your Data” means any information about you which is personally identifiable or otherwise relates to you, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, other contact details, financial details, log-in Password, personal code, comments, transactions, call requests and other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us at any time.
- When do We collect Your data?
- We collect Your Data from you when you:
- register with ComXo to receive the ComXo Service or participate in the ComXo Affiliate Programme;
- use our services (including transactions and call requests made by you);
- make a complaint or enquiry to ComXo; or
- otherwise disclose Your Data to ComXo at any other point.
- How do We use Your Data?
- We use Your Data to:
- process any subscription or application for any services including the administration of payments, calls and accounts that you may have;
- carry out relevant security checks including credit checks when you open an account with us;
- to confirm and investigate any transactions or transfers of monies or credits that may occur in respect of your account and use of our services;
- monitor, develop and improve our websites and services;
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
- to send you communications by email regarding the services that we provide to you.
- Will we pass on Your Data to third parties?
- We may pass Your Data to other parties as follows:
- to our employees and agents and partners to process your applications and orders and to administer your accounts, transactions, calls and the services provided to you by us now or in the future or any correspondence entered into between you and us;
- in some cases we may use a technical partner to conduct some processing of Your Data on our behalf, but this is always subject to strict contractual control and subject to UK Data Protection Legislation restrictions;
- some general statistical information about visitors and users of Our websites and services, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you;
- in the event that our business is sold or restructured, to the acquiring company;
- to third parties in conjunction with carrying out credit and security checks and verifying or investigating any payments or transactions in relation to your accounts.
- Other than in the circumstances outlined in paragraph 4.1 above, we will not provide Your Data to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law. Please note that we will not pass your data to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Data Security and Transfers
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect Your Data. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all financial information you input before it is sent to us.
- We will not knowingly transfer Your Data outside of the EEA for any purpose.
- For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided at ico.org.uk.
- Other links
- Please be aware that we may link to other websites that may be accessed by you through the Site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
- Contact Us
18 Horton Road