New Features from MultiVoice make conferencing easier
Why Choose MultiVoice Audio Conferencing?
- No set up fees. No monthly fees. No contract.
- Easy to use online booking platform with no training required.
- Superior line quality delivered by Tier 1 PSTN telephony – Not VOIP.
- Hassle free for your IT department. No software downloads. No internet-related security issues.
Use MultiVoice for your most important calls; when quality and security matters.
Our Service Includes:
- UK based service desk to provide 24/7/365 assistance
- Conferencing available on demand, scheduled or on a reoccurring basis.
- Global conferencing with quality access numbers for over 80 countries.
- Matter number allocation/ tagging making internal processes more efficient
- Real time management information available via a portal
- Invite participants to join a conference simply by answering their phone
- Live meeting controls for heightened security
- Dial Out - enables participants to join a conference instantly on receipt of a phone call – perfect for your VIPs. This feature is available at the time of booking via the portal or is available to the conference controller during the live conference. All you need is the telephone number of the participant you would like to join.
- Time Zones - if you are using International Access Numbers to dial in to your conference, our new Time Zone feature means that the appropriate local time will be present on the email confirmation. Great for when participants are dialling in from all over the world.
For more information on features please use the MultiVoice User Guide or contact a member of the ComXo team on:
Call: 0845 450 0017
Back to news