Join our growing ComXo team in a fantastic working environment and apply for any of the two roles below:
Grow with us - join the ComXo team
Business Development Executive
- Responsible for Lead Generation activity, including Direct Marketing letters/activity, LinkedIn marketing and the management of Telemarketing activity. Ensuring robust tracking of all activity.
- Act as Administrator for the CRM (Salesforce). Developing and providing reporting to the business as required to enable accurate forecasting
- Ensure that all opportunities have been scoped and qualified to enable seamless implementation
- Provide administrative support to Client Manager(s) and Business Relationship Manager specifically with regards to the writing of tenders and proposals.
- Effectively plan all activity in order to achieve new client and strategic meeting targets that achieve business growth
- Attend client meetings as directed and in order to scope and qualify solutions
- Collate information on prospective clients for future marketing
- Ensure that all business development marketing materials are regularly reviewed and updated (in conjunction with marketing)
- Self-motivated - Self-Starter
- Ability to use own initiative
- Team player
- Personal responsibility and ownership
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Commercially minded with experience of working to achieve targets
- Computer literate/ keyboard skills – proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Sales CRM systems
- Educated to degree standard
Ideal opportunity for a self-motivated graduate. Training and development will be provided to the right candidate.
Please send your application under the subject of Business Development Executive to email@example.com.
The role is a hybrid of account management and business development, focused on:
- Managing, retaining and developing a portfolio of existing clients
- Ensuing operational and strategic relationships are effective and built on trust and integrity
- Achieve revenue and growth targets through cross selling and up selling of the ComXo suite of products and services.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Develop and maintain Strategic Account Development plans to forecast revenue growth by client
- Devise and follow through engagement strategies for clients – retaining clients
- Ensure opportunities are tracked to a successful conclusion utilising Salesforce
The role will involve the management of several clients and opportunities and working with people at various levels within an organisation
- From either a soft skills delivery background or customer service
- Must have a passion for providing excellent (5*) customer service
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Professional services sector or customer services sector background
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution
- Educated to degree standard
- Ideally with 3+ years of experience in account or client management
- Technical sales capability an advantage
Please send your application under the subject of Client Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and good luck.
Your ComXo team
Back to news